When planning your business or personal trip, treat your best feline friend to a luxury cat boarding experience. Houston’s best cats-only boarding. One visit and you’ll see what makes Nourish Pet Care a cat resort. Boarding cats is our specialty and your cat will be part of our family while you’re away.
At Nourish Pet Care, we offer a cat hotel that can accommodate short term cat boarding or long term cat boarding. We are located at 7951 Katy Fwy, Q Houston, TX 77024 and 2522 Time Blvd Houston, TX 77005. Cat boarding reservations are easy to make and maintain at nourishpetcare.com. Cat boarding specialist are available to answer any questions at 832-831-8679.
The cat hotel at Nourish Pet Care includes playtime, email updates, medicine, room service and housekeeping in the nightly rate. We do offer discounts for long term cat boarding. Feline boarding needs specialized care. Long term cat boarding specialist and a Licensed Veterinary Technician owner will ensure the best pet care when boarding your cat.
Cat Boarding serves Houston, Texas neighborhoods near you:
Montrose, Downtown Houston, Midtown, River Oaks, Greenway Plaza, Houston Museum District, Memorial, Uptown, Energy Corridor, Heights, Braeswood Place, Meyerland, Spring Branch, Rice Village, Kingwood, Memorial City, Tanglewood, University Place, Katy, Sugar Land, Cypress, Pasadena, The Woodlands, Friendswood, Spring, Conroe, Bellaire
When boarding my cat, when is the best time for check in and check out?
- The standard check-in time is 10am - 4:00pm Monday - Saturday and 1pm - 4:00pm on Sunday
- The standard check-out time is 10am - 4pm Monday - Saturday and 1pm - 4pm on Sunday
Can I check in or check out for Cat Boarding at different times?
- We do work with every cat owner. An early cat boarding drop off or late pick up is available during any business hours.
What is included with cat boarding at Nourish Pet Care?
- With all three Cat Boarding accommodations, we provide cushions, dishes, litter box and litter. We include playtime twice per day. An update is sent on every third day to include photos and how your kitty is doing. We have lots of toys and personal interaction.
Can I bring my cats food?
- We do encourage you to bring the diet that you serve at home. We do include a dry grain-free diet if requested. All wet food can be purchased in the retail store from our large selection of cat food - Memorial location only.
Do you provide a discount for long term boarding?
- Nourish Pet Care provides the highest quality for the best value. Any cat boarding greater than 9 nights we can provide a discount based on the number of nights. No matter if you have a home renovation, family travel or business trip, we can help you with the best accommodation and pricing to fit your plans.
Can I bring Personal Items?
- Nourish Pet Care does provide bedding and toys but you are welcome to bring you cats favorite item
Should I take the carrier home with me until check out?
- We will record and store all items brought in to include the carrier, toys, collar and food. This will ensure all items go home the you brought to Nourish Pet Care
What Cat vaccines are needed?
- We require the Rabies and FVRCP (Distemper) vaccines to be current during the cat boarding stay. It is best to have them update not less than 7 days before boarding. All vaccines must be given by a licensed Veterinarian.
Is Flea treatment required to board?
- Proof of Flea treatment isn’t required. However, all cats are inspected at check in to ensure we maintain a flea-free environment. Should we find evidence of flea activity, we will administer a CapStar treatment. The cost is $39 per cat and they will be separate until they are reinspected.
Do you administer Medication or Supplements?
- We can administer medication topical, oral and as a mix-in to the cats food. This is a complimentary service that we include in the nightly rate. Nourish Pet Care is not licensed to provide veterinary care, so pets that need injections or significant care should be seen by your local veterinarian